(1) Maintain hand hygiene. Wash your hands with running water or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer after coughing, before and after eating, after touching or handling animal waste.
(2) Maintain the circulation of indoor air. Avoid going to closed public places without air circulation and places where people are concentrated. Please wear masks if necessary. Cover your mouth and nose with tissues or bend your elbows when coughing and sneezing to prevent the spread of droplets.
(3) When you go to the hospital or accompany you, you must wear a suitable mask.
(4) Good and safe eating habits, separate cutting boards and knives for handling raw and cooked food, and cook meat and eggs thoroughly when cooking.
(5) Try to avoid contact with wild or farmed animals without protection.